Our Workshop is a two day program that focuses on the social psychology of resilience.
What is Social Psychology of Resilience?
The social psychology of Resilyence is about how social arrangements affect decision making. This means understanding how humans amplify and reduce the effect of social arrangements in their decisions about life and work events.
This understanding is critical in developing skills to better tackle the challenges associated with social psychological wellbeing.
The Program provides participants with a better understanding of Resilyence and developing skills in Resilyence Intelligence (Emotional Intelligence).
Who Should Attend
- Leaders and Managers
- HR Professionals
- Health and Wellbeing Agents
- Risk Managers
- Project Managers
- Health Professionals
- Community Professionals
- Group Work
- Experiential Learning
- Concept Mapping
- Task Analysis
Day 1 Knowing Me Knowing You
Type and Temperament Micro Training
Day 2 Resilyence Tool
Signs and Symbols of Resilyence
By the conclusion of the Program participants will:
- Learn about the physical and unconscious process of decision making
- Understand personality and decision making
- The challenge of temperament
- Have practiced temperament based communication through micro training
- Have developed skills in ‘pitching’, ‘framing’, ‘priming’ and ‘anchoring’.
- Be introduced to the Resilyence Wave Tool
- Understand a semiotic approach to Resilyence through the tool
- Be introduced to the Collective Unconscious and culture
- Focus on distraction, distortion, amplification, impedance, attenuation and filters in Resilyence – Resilyence Intelligence
- Study specific cases in failed Resilyence and achieving Resilyence
- Bring together the tools and skills of the program in recognising Resilyence Intelligence